Hello, I am back from Taiwan! Though there were ups and downs (which traveling doesn't come with it?), I had so much fun traveling around for 21 days with the girls. Seriously it wasn't enough and I was already missing Taiwan before I touched down in Singapore that night. I really love the people, the food, the landscape and the everything there! How I wished I could stay there a whole lot while more, or even better, migrate there! LOL. Whatever it is, 在2013的夏天里,我爱上了台湾!!!
Saw this on Iris Tower Hostel fb page. One of the guests wrote it in their guestbook. I really feel it... Especially now that I have just graduated and am about to step into the working world. 所谓青春不留白,人应该趁年轻的时候去做想做的事,去冒险,去体验不一样的人生与事物。Seriously I have not traveled enough!!! LOL.
Some of the pictures taken during the trip. I am (still am) really awed by the nature, especially in Hualien and Kending. The landscapes and scenery are really beautiful. I really hope I can stay that close to nature every single day. Breathe in many many fresh air every morning and stay away from all the polluted air (esp haze) and stress. 祥爸 (our Hualien driver) even told us that he would go pick jade at some stream whenever he is free. Oh man, what carefree life~ Really envious. But I guess I can only dream about it... Lol. Alright, let the pictures do the talking:
 |
| 十分天灯 |
 |
| 花莲港天宫 |
 |
| 花莲太鲁阁 |
 |
| 花莲七星潭 |
 |
| Near太平洋to watch whales and dolphins |
 |
| 巴崎 |
 |
| 巴崎 |
 |
| 三仙台岛 |
 |
| 垦丁 |
 |
| 高雄美丽岛站 |
 |
| 阿里山 |
 |
| 台中清境农场 |
Everything in Taiwan is so so so wonderful... Erm perhaps minus the stupid mosquitoes and don't-know-what bugs or fleas which bit everyone of us and left ugly marks/scars all over our legs even until now. Yikes.
I guess would need some time to get back to reality... TAIWAN I WILL DEFINITELY BE BACK!!!
1 comment:
taiwan is awesomebossomzzsxzsxzxxzsxszx, can never get enough of it!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment