Thursday, May 23, 2013

Argh I only slpt for 5 hours (or less?) last night but I couldn't get to slp now. ): I guess I am still rather affected by my interview yesterday afternoon.

Sigh why wasn't I more calm and composed? Why weren't my answers more intelligent? Why wasn't I more confident about myself? I know I am capable of doing so much better... I think I just sounded stupid and unconvincing. Even when I recalled back, I couldn't believe that was really what I said during the interview. Sigh so sad. Why can't I articulate better? Why can't I organize my thoughts better? I guess I really need to brush up my speaking skills and confidence level. Sigh...

Haha I am not exactly emo la. Just very disappointed and frustrated with myself. That was like the final round of the whole interview process and I just screwed it up. I didn't do my preinterview session (the dialogue and written test segment) justice. I am just like a 嫩草, behaving like a kid. ): Whatever, it was over already. Just gotta learn from this experience. I guess I just gotta hope for a miracle, like how I got through for the preinterview. And sadly, I don't think miracle happens twice!!!

Oh well. 5 more days to TAIWAN! I shall be happier and look forward to that! Haven't got the time to pack my luggage... /: Gotta do so soooon!

I would most probably be going for ATC's pool party this coming Sunday! So glad the crew is back in Singapore and they actually remembered me and invited me (and those who worked for them after me). Hehe.


Ahh... Kinda missed the days, where I was like all shy and awkward but they were so nice and humorous. It has been 3 years? Haha. Yup, I shall try to make it!

Okay, there are so much more things to look forward in life for me right now. I just gotta get out of the "I screwed my interview" mood real soon. Yesssssss forget about the unpleasant past and enjoy the present and future TSG!!!

No comments: