Okay I'm gonna take a small step at a time...
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind" -Dr Seuss
Saturday, May 04, 2013
A damn random post.
I think I am a rather straight forward person. Most of the words that come out of my mouth show no mercy. LOL. I cannot help or change it, for I am who I am. But on the other hand, I know feelings are delicate, esp true for us, girls. I can't talk to my girl friends (most in fact) like how I talk to my guy friends. Not the two-faced kind or say one thing do another thing kind, it's just that I have to choose my words wisely and put my msg across in a "lighter" way. I don't know why. Maybe I am concerned about being "sensitive" and "caring" towards their feelings? Maybe to the point of being overly concerned? OMG this is really killing me. This problem is kinda bothering me these days. It wasn't really much of an issue in the past... I don't why and when it all started. And I think all the bad habits and personalities of mine probably just got worse as all? Haiyoooo I don't wanna this to happen to me. I tried to fight all the negativity in me but they keep coming. Tell me how can I make peace with myself?! I need help seriously. ):
Okay I'm gonna take a small step at a time...
Okay I'm gonna take a small step at a time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment