One of the movies I had watched online over the weekends. "The perks of being a wallflower" is seriously much better than I thought. It is not like your regular "awkward and shy boy attends high school and meets new friends" story. It's so much deeper than that. Too deep for my ang moh to express; you gotta see it for yourself. LOL. The dialogues were really meaningful as well. People have been telling me that the book is much better and I gotta agree to that though I have not read it myself. I mean there is only this much you can portray in a 2-hour movie right? But it was really nicely done. No exciting actions or drama (except a little twist towards the end) but it kept me stuck to my laptop screen the entire time. If you haven't read the book, please go catch the movie first! It makes me wanna read the book so bad! (:
Some of the quotes which I like:
My bro said this quote was "over used" when the book/movie came out that time. But I guess it really rings a bell in everybody.
I really had a hard time finding this one! I really loved this quote when I first watched the movie but I couldn't remember the exact words. So I went to replay the entire movie like TWICE (but I was scrolling through the bar) in hope of finding the scene. But but but I couldn't! ): But again I am lucky enough to find this only picture on Google! Really love it. I guess this is what true love sounds like. Sometimes you don't need to spell out the 3 words "I love you" to show how much you love the person... (:
Ahhhh I feel so much for the movie! Okay back to reality - I still have an Econs paper tomorrow morning. MY LAST EXAM IN NTU AND AS MY FORMAL EDUCATION. 19 years; 不算长也不算短. Having mixed feelings...



No comments:
Post a Comment