Wednesday, April 24, 2013


Attempted to watch the Lyrids meteor shower last night with the Bball clique. It was really an impromptu and a crazy idea, esp now is the non-stop-mugging-for-finals period. The funny thing was, we might have gotten the dates wrong. The best timing to observe was supposed to be on the 22 April 11.30pm-4.30am, which could mean the 21 April or the 22 April night. We happily thought it was the latter but it turned out to be the former. Hahaha. But actually the meteor shower last from 16 April to 25 April la, so anyone might be lucky to see one during the dates stated! And our dear Joozhi and John did! At around 1.30am I think. Really lucky!!! I need to experience and one myself in my life. Haha. Shall wait for the next one is in Aug then! (: Hopefully I will remember about it by then. LOL.

Anyway we had a really long and great chat the entire night. We can really talk about anything under the sun. Really grateful to have met them during Bball class in my final year. Really hope that our friendship can go a looooong way. :3

Despite having enjoyed myself thoroughly last night, it comes with a heavy price. ): I didn't inform my parents properly about being home late. They knew I was going to watch this meteor shower but they thought I would be home at around 1am plus. So they stayed up till 3am plus for me. And they tried calling me from 2am to 3am plus but I was away from my phone... Sigh felt sooooo guilty now... Maybe I should have told them I would be back like in the morning instead of just saying I would be home late. Haiyo... The worst thing is, they didn't give me a earful. They just told me about it like 30min ago? ): ): ): I guess next time is either stay out all night or come home early for me!

No comments: