Gonna be done with FYP soon. Kinda having a mixed feeling about it though. Enjoyed doing it with CARAMEL tremendously, though we had our ups and downs throughout the entire period. But so glad we pulled through as a team together. :D Really grateful for such wonderful team mates for I really learnt a lot from this FYP. A great lesson for me before I step into the workforce less than 6 months later.
CARAMEL FTW! After this FYP, we gotta embark on another BIG project of ours... Wahaha.
Hmm actually I realized most of my blog entries are like emo emo kind. I hope people don't get the wrong impression of me being an emo kid who wallows in self-pity every single day. Haha. It's just that I tend to blog only when I have stuff bothering me. Bad things usually. And this place is like an avenue to vent out my frustrations and all. In fact, 我的每一天都是开开心心地度过的。Lol. Really thankful for whoever and whatever that comes into my life everyday. ((: #justsaying
As graduation approaches, I can't help but to feel extremely stressed out over my future employment, esp when I see people around me busy going for interviews and deciding on which job to take up etc. But still, I know I am still not very proactive in doing myself a favour and I can't seem to bring myself to do it too. Lol. Always a procrastinator. ): Aiyah, I guess I just gotta 硬着头皮 ba!! Go TSG do it now do it now!!!
Alright, till then!

No comments:
Post a Comment