Sometimes I think my mind is poisoned. I really don't know how those negative thoughts surfaced. I don't want them but I can't stop them. For I can't explain how they came about. But things have gotten better these days. Maybe it's school vacation now, no stress nor pressure. Maybe happier things are happening around me. I hope to keep it this way. Poison, be gone!
Okay I am not as 洒脱 as I thought. Grilling people was fun but when it comes to people grilling ME, it's totally a different story. LOL. Didn't think that I would feel so awkward, esp when the parties involved are around. OMG. It's just a word or phrase answer but I hesitated for so long. Damn I looked like a fool man. Arghhhh so disappointed with myself. Hahaha. But yah, once again, I was being reminded of the old story I have been saying over and over again. Well, expect nothing and resume your life!
2012 is coming to an end. Many said that the world will end on 21.12.12 but I am not a believer of that. Looking forward to the new year, but not my graduation. T.T I will definitely misssss school!
No comments:
Post a Comment