It's the time of the year where everybody starts to bury their heads into their lecture notes, tutorials and readings. And it's when the wake up-eat-study-eat-study-eat-study-sleep routine begins. Hang on for a couple more days people!!! (:
This sem has really been a little different but more fun. Amidst the usual lectures, seminars, presentations and reports, I took up a sports elective, basketball. I can honestly say that I am in love with this new sport. Not exactly very new to me 'cos I have played it during my P5 and P6 days back then. But bball is seriously sooooo much more than just throwing the ball and defending your opponent. Learnt so much and had really a lot of fun; all thanks to Ms Chua and my bball clsmates. This coming Wed would be the very last lesson... The thought of it really makes me sad. Very, very 舍不得. Not only the game itself, but also the friendship fostered. All the sweat, bruises, muscle aches, long hours of extra training sessions, laughter, bitching and teasing... Everything. I really hope I can continue playing and improving on the sport. I really miss doing a team sport!
Speaking of which, a bit 不要脸 to ask Wenjie, who happened to be the Hall 5 bball captain, if we can join his girl's team training for IHG. I thought it was okay until Joozhi and Justina pointed it out... But anyways, gonna do it on Wed! Even if we don't play for the hall, we don't mind training with them too! Haha, our passion for bball is really upz! :D
没想到我这么快就能get over. 真的是get over了吗?还是我只是暂时把一切撇开?我不知道,我也不想去想。一直挂在心里反而会让自己再一次陷下去。已经从那黑洞爬出来了,不要再回头了!You can do it. There are so many more things in the world to rejoice about. Smile, and the world smiles with you.

No comments:
Post a Comment