Monday, October 17, 2011

There are some days which you just feel so negative about yourself; having a low self image and many negativism. And when you look into the mirror, you just dislike everything you see. Sometimes you hope you can become someone else, or return to the past - to the 'old' you. You lose interest in doing things as well. To add on, you feel no satisfaction even after completing a task or having a good meal.

There's no triggering factor to feel this way. It's just on some days I will feel lousy about myself. And naturally, things around me just become not-so-beautiful. Maybe this is PMS or mood swing or whatever you call it. I am not in depression or feeling very depressed or down. Probably I am suffering from a huge 'crash' after some fun I had a few days back? Or maybe I am just plain tired and drained? Lol. Idk. Sleeping things off may do some good I guess...

Sigh I can feel that the 'Monday blues' kicking in. Since yesterday night actually. The thought of school, assignment, reports, presentations, exams... Sigh. I think university kills my passion, interest and curiosity in other areas. I don't know is it me or is everyone else having this same problem. I feel lost. I don't know what I wanna do, even right now...

Note again that this is NOT an emo post. I am just expressing my sian-ness and lost of interest in many things, including school work. Speaking of which, I am supposed to be on Social Marketing e-learning discussion right now... LOL...

No comments: