Monday, September 12, 2011

Can't resist eating mooncakes these days... Hehe.. Yumzzzz. But quite sad people are neglecting this tradition of holding laterns, lighting candles along the pavement and sitting down to eat mooncake together as a family. I feel somewhat disheartened seeing almost empty playgrounds. But I gotta admit I am one of those people. (But I was really tempted to buy the Angry Bird Latern for my baby cousin! HAHA) I guess as you grow up, you won't be able to find the time and mood to do this. And nowadays, kids are more interested in their TVs, iPhones and laptops I think. Sigh. I hope there's still a child in me.

A lot of things happened recently but it feels as if they happened long time ago or something. But those didn't happen on me la. Haha I am just a KPO by-stander. Hehe.

Anyway it's really good to have my thoughts sorted out. My surrounding seems to have brightened up or something, and I really feel much happier inside out. I really think my self-psycho-ing powers are strong. I know there're people out there who are concerned about me. Don't worry, I'm good. I prefer to keep things to myself; I mind how people look at me and my insignificant/minute problems. It's not that I don't trust people, it's just that I feel ashamed of the things I fret and emo about. I don't know why I have such thoughts but I can't help it. Haha. It's just me yeah.

Anyway, the quote of the day:




I really want to download Photoshop!!! HAHA.

No comments: