School has started for the first week. Argh really dreaded it actually. I just had a good look at the courses content and I was really turned off by the things I saw. A lot of readings, assignment, reports and quizzes this sem. Sigh I hope I won't have a hard time coping with everything. Wanted to start doing some work but I just can't bring myself to do it... (okay I gotta admit I am really lazy) Next week it shall be then! I need to adapt to school life real soon...
Hmm sometimes I don't know why I feel this way. I don't know why my heart doesn't listen to my brain. I'm actually quite angry with myself for this. I don't know why I feel so worked up when things happened (but I don't show it on the exterior of course). And the worst thing is, I have no reason to feel this way. So why then my heart is acting in this way??? I don't know the answer myself. I feel like a sinner... I feel that what I'm feeling inside my heart isn't right. I know I shouldn't feel this way and have no right to do so, but I just can't control it. Can anyone tell me how and what should I do to avoid being in this predicament? Is it only me, or do people have this problem at times? Argh, really wanna be immune to my own feelings and let the brain does all the work... Sigh. I think I am quite a rational but overly emotional person. Hahaha. Irony irony.
What is a "fair weather friend"? Or is it the situation people in makes them think that some of their friends are "fair weather friends"?
Emo emo. I guess mainly due to menses? Haha. Whatever it is, I just hope the feeling will just go away or not act up. I must control, I must control!
Back to studio next week. I hope I can perform up to my expectation. Throat's definitely feeling a lot better; I don't get sore throat or any strain in my larynx that often already. That's something to be happy about. But I am still rather undecided on joining the Performing Group class, though my previous posts said otherwise. Argh fickle fickle fickle! ):
Alright, all the best with the new sem people! Let's look forward to the end of Nov! Jiayou!
No comments:
Post a Comment