Everyone has taken everyone else for granted. Including myself. I know I did that a few times, many times or maybe damn lots of times.
I just feel guilty that I am taking my parents for granted. They have really done a lot for the 3 of us, or at least to me I feel. Every morning I never fail to wake up with a cup of warm water with different kinds of vitamin tablets prepared by my mum (same number for each kind). Every morning I hear my parents closing the gate and door behind them really gently so as not to wake us up (though I am half wake already). Every time I told them I needed something my parents never fail to get it for me. They are the ones who keep providing and contributing for us, but I have not done much for them. I feel really miserable. I really wonder what keeps them going. Don't they feel that they are not getting anything in return? Won't they just get sick of doing all these one day? All the effort they have put in, don't they feel tired?
Maybe I know how it feels like to be taken for granted, that's why I feel this way towards my parents, especially now. I don't know why I am feeling like this so strongly. I thought sleeping everything away and waking up to a brand new day can make me feel better. But it didn't. I really don't know why but I feel terrible.
Sometimes, when you know what you said is not being taken to heart by anyone, you just don't bother to try to talk. What for you wanna make yourself heard when no one seems to care about your views and your voice? Or maybe your existence doesn't mean anything to anyone? Actually I don't have to feel anything abt this, I really don't. I just gotta keep myself shut and not get involved seriously. Then maybe I won't feel this way right now...
It's either the wound is real deep or my duct has malfunctioned. I look like an ailen now.
No comments:
Post a Comment