Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Year 3 Sem 1 will be here soon before you know it! 1 more week then back to school. Damn. It feels like I haven't rested enough. D:

Anyway, had been rather busy for the past few weeks. Work and everything else were kinda packed back-to-back. And I had insomnia for almost one whole week, sleeping only 4 hours or less each night. (Ps. I need 8 hours of sleep!) Got real heaty, and as usual my routine sore throat, cough and flu were back to haunt me. But I guess things are getting better as I am having enough sleep these days.

Recording half done and the progress was bad, esp for the last session. ): But I'm giving my throat a good rest for now, will be back in studio in mid Aug. And yup, I have decided to discontinue my vocal lessons. I will be giving the performing group class a miss at the moment. A tough decision to make but I guess that's the best thing for me now.

Anyway, I got my first joint-bronze medal from Fencing! Women's Epee Team Bronze! :DDDDD Thanks to my team mates, Joozhi, Xiuyu and Nicolette! I didn't feel much on that day itself though. I guess I wasn't really expecting anything from AVFC. But I was really glad we managed to win something. All thanks to them really! (: And we also bagged home Women's Epee Individual Silver, Men's Epee Individual Gold & Men's Epee Team Bronze (all from AVFC) and Women's Epee Individual Bronze, Women's Epee Team Bronze & Men's Epee Team Gold (all from NUS Open). So proud of NTU Fencing! And I really think we are a bunch of united and self-high people. Haha. But I am definitely enjoying every moment with them. (: Last academic year with them already, quite sad though. Must go for training more often! And of cos, do my best for my last Novices! Haha.

Alright some pics to beautify my blog. LOL.

AVFC:

The people in blue are from Hong Kong!

Joint Bronze! ((((:

NUS Open:


Bronze for NTU Team A! The semi-final was a really close fight with NUS Team A. The score was 43-42 but a pity the time was up.


Gold for NTU Team A!


I don't know why I so high ytd. LOL.

Hurt my friend recently. It has been quite some time I did something to my friend which I really regretted. Hmm but I am very glad everything's fine now. One thing I didn't regret was to sort it out face to face with my friend. I really don't wanna have any secretssssssss! I wanna live with a clear conscience! Argh! But I guess it's impossible ba...

No comments: