Monday, August 29, 2011

Tsk tsk tsk. Why are my blog posts getting so emo-momo nowadays? Haha I really need to reflect! Alright, I guess I gotta step out of the emo zone.

Quote of the day: When you think your life is like a piece of shit, others' might be 2 pieces.

Okay very lame. Haha. I'm not trying to make any comparison or what here. It's just like when you think your life is sad and miserable, there're many out there who are experiencing something worse and yet they manage to live on positively. Seriously what I am emo-ing about is really nothing. So so so minute as compared to others. I should just break out of the negativism. No point dwelling on it and wallowing in self-pity.

Anyway, nice music to share with you guys:



Get it right

What have I done? I wish I could run
Away from this ship going under
Just trying to help, hurt everyone else
Now I feel the weight of the world is
On my shoulders

What can you do when your good isn't good enough?
When all that you touch tumbles down?
'Cause my best intentions keep making a mess of things
I just wanna fix it somehow
But how many times will it take?
Oh, how many times will it take for me?
To get it right
To get it ri-igh-ight

Can I start again with my faith shaken?
'Cause I can't go back and undo this
I just have to stay and face my mistakes
But if I get stronger and wiser
I'll get through this

What can you do when your good isn't good enough?
When all that you touch tumbles down?
But how many times will it take?
Oh, how many times will it take for me?
To get it right

So I throw up my fist
Throw a punch in the air
And accept the truth, that sometimes life isn't fair
Yeah, I'll send down a wish
Yeah, I'll send up a prayer
And finally, someone will see
How much I care

What can you do when your good isn't good enough?
When all that you touch tumbles down?
Oh my best intentions keep making a mess of things
I just wanna fix it somehow
But how many times will it take?
Oh, how many times will it take?
To get it right
To get it ri-igh-ight

Not emo-ing here! Haha. I just think that Lea Michele has a voice of an angel. Really envious of her. I'm not hoping I can be like her but maybe somewhere near? Haha, rather impossible I know. But she's definitely one of my vocals inspiration. (:

Alright long holiday due to Presidential election and Hari Raya. But damn, I still have a lecture and tutorial (gonna do a presentation!!!) tmr. ): Ah nvm, at least we don't need to do any make-up lesson or what. I guess I really need to start revising! Otherwise all the projects, reports, presentations, mid terms and finals will come all at once! Settle down and start cracking TSG!

Oh yah, I have pretty much decided to go for the GIP Prelude. With Joozhi and a few others whom we asked. Hopefully we can all go together! Really looking forward to end of Nov...

No comments: