Friday, July 22, 2011

I don't know why Heaven is kinda playing a prank on me. I know I shouldn't be scolding or blaming anyone, but I just can't help it. But why do The Ones Above gave me something relatively nice, made me fell in love with what I did with it and then tried to take it away from me? Sighhhh.

Okay all my blog posts recently are about singing. I know people are getting sick of it but I still wanna write this down. I don't know why my vocal cords/larynx or whatever gets infected so easily. It's like every week or so I will get sore throat or phlegm or cough or flu. It's really very frightening to suddenly lose your voice while you were talking to someone. Like suddenly some words can't be produced by your voice box. Just now I went to see a doctor 'cos my dad wanted me to. The moment I heard the doctor saying that my throat isn't inflammed, I knew that I had strained my vocal cords/larnyx. I felt really sad... I don't remember myself overworking my throat or eating excessive fried stuff last week...

I don't know what I did in the past; maybe I talked too loudly, shouted and screamed too much. I really wanted to see a specialist and have a check on my throat but I don't know how to go about doing it. And I may not have the money. I don't know if I should tell Dad and Mum. Maybe they will think it is unnecessary; I get really paranoid about things sometimes.

And my vocal course is coming to an end real soon. Only left with 3 or 4 more studio recordings. Should I continue? Should I just give my throat a really good rest? Sigh... I don't know. So many things going through my mind. Work, cca, tuition, competitions and all are kinda taking a toll on me, esp this week. I think I didn't slp well for the past few nights. Sigh...

I guess I just gotta accept things the way they are. And suddenly I have to admit that my sis's fav quote is true: everything happens for a reason. Maybe this is a sign that I should not walk that way, maybe that route isn't meant for me...

July's supposed to be my birthday month, why like that now??? Haha.

No comments: