Sunday, June 12, 2011

A couple of great things happened recently:

Results (okay I know I am always on this topic). Hard work kinda paid off. :D Hit a 4.36 for this sem. Really happy and satisfied. Contemplating on an exchange...

Grandma. Discharged and recuperating at home after the operation. Visited her almost daily since the discharge. Thanks for those who cared. Felt so relieved and happy. Hope Grandma can recover real soon and be there for my birthday party.

Work. Everything's fine. Just that human relation's hard to handle at times. I kinda suck at it. But I guess I can't expect too much. I'm already lucky enough. I sorta like my job (tending the drinks stall) though it can get really busy and I do complain (to myself) about not having one more person around. But I like to keep myself occupied, carrying stocks and loading them onto the shelves, handling payment and doing the accounts, most of the time. Brainless hard labor but it's this high sense of involvement what I like most.

Alright, nothing much to write about. Life's pretty much the same, minus school.

Birthday party's in 3 weeks' time. Kinda having pre-party blues. Worrying if I can get back from Phuket in time for my party, worrying if there's enough food, worrying if my guests will enjoy themselves, worrying if there's a photographer for the night, worrying about the deco ... ... And so many more. Kinda regretted having a party at times... Argh. Haha. Ridiculous. Need to snap out of it.

On a side note, I dyed and trimmed my hair! Chosen a slightly reddish-brown, as advised by the hair stylist. But I think no one seems to realize. T.T 158 bucks gone down to drain? Haha. Hope it can grow longer and longer soon!




I think it'll take YEARS for me to grow my hair until like hers. *dreaming* Hahaha. Very pretty right? Anyway she's modelling for lilypirates. (Check out: http://lilypirates.livejournal.com/)


Alright, need to hunt for my birthday suit (LOL), deco and head accessory like soon!

No comments: