I have accumulated so much negativity in me these days. Sigh bad. I don't know if karma will hit me soon. Haha. Sometimes I don't know why I choose to "think" miserable, be upset and all. Over-sensitiveness much? And the more I read on HP101 text, I find some symptoms of the disorders kinda familiar. Hahaha. I guess I'm just over exaggerating and imposing what I have read on myself. Okay I need to let myself loose, be the good old TSG. No judgment; just have an open mind to people and surrounding alright!
Anyway, presenting to you, my GV17 group mates, Crescendo:

(Can't seem to open the pic taken with Joo's cam on fb, that one has a better quality I guess)
Anyway super nice right??? Like the Glee one right? That's our card to Leona and I-Dec. (Credits to Miki and I-Dec himself, LOL!)
Our group did a skit/musical (GleeV 17) on our final group presentation! Really grateful for such wonderful, cooperative and fun mates (probably except one C... H..., hahaha), esp our awesome leader I-Dec. He's seriously the best leader I've ever come across. Super efficient and responsible. Thanks Crescendo for the fabulous experience! :D
ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAMS PEOPLE! :D AND THOSE WHO HAVE HAD THEIRS, GREAT JOB AND TIME TO GO WILD!
No comments:
Post a Comment