Wednesday, January 12, 2011

While waiting for the photos of Rach's 21st celebration to be uploaded on FB, I'm here scribbling down bits and pieces of my life. Haha.

Just sharing with you guys the lovely x'mas cards and gifts by my cute friends! Really effort leh! Love you girls! From left: Bel, Khaiting (top), Joozhi (bottom), Mel, Adeline, Gekhiang, Wanqing & Jingshi. Thank you! :D


Got this from Peiyu for the exchange. I'm using it every night now! (:


Yay, finally something worthed celebrating (as in academically)! I got HE215 through the appeal! Man, stars registration for the coming sem was horrible. Most of the mods had less than one-digit vacancies even before the registration started. Got NOTHING practically when I first clicked the button. Then had no choice but to add whatever left behind. Sian, HE206 and HE301 weren't what I planned for. It was a one-day week for me initially la. Stupiak system, really stupiak. Just gotta keep my fingers crossed for my other appeals and of course, my results on the 18th. (!!!)

Celebrated the first 21st today. HAPPY BELATED TWENTY-FIRST RACHEL! I believe everyone had fun despite the nasty weather! :D More 21s to come this year. Which means a bigger hole in my pocketttttt. LOL. But everything's definitely worthed it. Guess I just needa spend less on online shopping and foodie!


Anyway, introducing my legendary scheduler! Okay la, only legendary to me la. Haha. It 陪我度过了the whole of 2010 and braved through rain and shine (it got rather wet twice and yet survived!). Really thankful for this planner; otherwise I will find it hard to recall all the happy times I had with my family and friends. Seriously, memory's kinda failing as one gets older man. A planner or a diary would be good for people to keep track of their lives and to reflect upon themselves. I need to get one for 2011 soon! Can't find a nice and good one, omg! \:

Woah, finally my blog has some pictures uh. LOL. Alright, till then!
[A note to self: need to find time to go NBC to donate blood!]

No comments: