Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Got into trouble on the road again. Sigh. ):

Drove fencing people home ytd night after supper. Used the GPS to navigate to one of my friend's house which is at Hougang. Everything was okay until something popped up on the screen after 5 minutes of driving. I tried to click it away... Then it happened. I was too focused on the 'Ignore' button on the screen that I didn't turn with the bent. The car went up a kerb and the right side mirror hit against the fence. It was very abrupt and frightening. I managed to swerve back in time. The glass for the signal light on the side mirror got busted. I think I was really lucky. My dad said that the impact could have been harder and things would have been worst. I think cos I wasn't driving very fast then and the bent was gentler. Phew, really have to thank The Ones Above, or else I would live in guilt forever if my friends were injured cos of my carelessness. A lesson learnt hard I guess. I must be more focused next time I hit the road. No distraction! Nothing but the road!

On the brighter side, I got back my results ytd. Really relieved to see improvement, though the grades aren't that WOW. Got 3.79 for this sem, with 1 A-, 2 B+, 1 B and 1 B-. Kinda expected a B- for HE207 cos I didn't complete the paper and I got careless here and there. But I am really glad I pulled through Forensics. Thought it would be worse. Contented with a B+. The rest were kinda within my prediction. Yay, finally I am at 2nd Lower now. Nothing to be proud of I know. Looking back at the mugging period, this sem's exprience is way better than the previous two. Need to thank my course mates, esp Joozhi, Ame, Wini and Rach and my vocal classmate, Xiangyun for this experience. Hope I will be able to maintain that kind of mood and stamina while preparing for exams and improve on my grades! JIAYOU!

Anyway, I have yet to donate blood! @.@ Aiyo I hope to get started on it soon. But I am having sore throat again. Not tonsils infection this time, but a real sore throat. It is causing me to lose my voice suddenly when I talk too much. Bad. Hope it recovers soon, before CNY!

Alright just a random update. Sch's starting real soon. The cycle's gonna begin once again. All the best for the new term people!

No comments: