Saturday, December 25, 2010

WOOHOO! It's x'mas eve today! Kinda feeling the x'mas mood right now. (:

Packed candies and chocolates into small packets and made mini x'mas decos as x'mas gift this year. Totally remembered burger's and beep's reaction when they received it. Burger asked if it was my birthday ah, and beep said she felt like she was in pri sch. Hahaha don't know why I think their reactions damn funny, and I only feel it today. LOL. 1 day lag or something. (P.S ahhh didn't meet up with the rest of Madgang, so I didn't get anything for them yet. So sorry! x:)

I felt really happy doing the x'mas gifts though I was like lazy to start initially. It is always hard to start on something, but the more you do, the more you begin to enjoy what you are doing. But my sis had to comment that not everyone will appreciate them. D: A total bummer though I know she didn't really mean it. But true la, sometimes I will start to think why am I doing all these? Will the receivers keep whatever I have made for them, or will they just chuck them aside and into the bin? It will certainly break my heart if it was the latter. But again, I guess as long as I enjoy doing this kind of random handmade stuff, everything doesn't seem to matter. Lalalala.

Did a candy cane for my econs friends, x'mas tree for epeeists, my tutees and my music class people. Got beep and burger this really cute chicken peg cos only they know the 'chicken thing'. Haha fun. Alright, aft x'mas I gotta think of what to make for Close Friends'! :D

Alright, a random post again. And I have yet to sit down and blog about my 2010 happenings!

Anyway, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY 2011 EVERYONE! (:

No comments: