Time to rejoice! :D :D :D All the best and jiayou to those who are still battling with the E(xam)-monster! Haha.
Alright, wanna find a day where I can sit down in by myself and slowly blog about the happenings in 2010. The day shall come soon I hope. Haha.
Yayness, do-re-mi lesson is resuming tmr and my next task is really challenging. Not in terms of the notes but about the emotions and quirkiness I have to portray in this song. Personally I love the style of the song though I don't understand the lyrics fully I think. A crazy person who has a crying impulsion or something. I guess the song is like very 内心戏. Okay, I know my description very surface and my ang moh is quite limited. Haha.
Go listen to the song, 瘋子by 許哲珮. I can say that this is the kind of song people either love it or hate it.
The video below is 康禎庭's live performance on 超級星光大道. And I'm totally impressed. (I wish I can be half as good as her!) Not that her version is better or what, but this really sends chills down my spine everytime I listen. And man, she only used less than 3 minutes to make such an impact. Alright, I better cut the crap; enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment