Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sigh, really very down and moody right now. As bad as the heavy pour with thunderstorm outside. ): It's the start of the week and I'm already feeling so nasty. BAD.

Didn't sleep well yesterday. Laid on bed at around 1am but only fell asleep at around 3.30am? Maybe it was due to the Starbucks Cappucino I had after dinner? I couldn't sleep even when I kept my eyes closed.

Finally when I fell asleep, I dreamt of something really terrible, so terrible that I woke up and broke into tears instantly. Something about my family members and life-and-death. I don't wanna spell it out here as I am really scared things might just happen. In my dream, I was dumb founded when I heard the news. And I couldn't even cry out as things happened so suddenly. I only began to break down when I reunited with my other family members. Then I just kinda forced myself to wake up from that dream. It was really very disheartening. I think I just sat up and sobbed for 5-10 minutes. Only when I heard my family members walking around the house and opening the gate, I could then calm myself down, tell myself that it was only a dream and go back to sleep. The feeling was nothing but real.

Already started my morning on a bad note, things just got worse in school. Except for the fact that Mediacorp artiste 李名顺, 周初明 and 许雅慧 were filming near HSS com lab just now so I got to see them. Shall not elaborate much. Mainly about 人际关系, which I experienced a lot of that kind of awkwardness and all since I got into uni and I don't know why those things happened. Sigh.

And of cos, not forgetting one of the leading contributors of my bad mood: exams. Sigh. Screw it big time. I'm really hoping 17th Dec faster come. I really wanna take my mind off everything related to school, even if it is for 3 weeks or so only. I wanna slack at home everyday: wake up, eat, do anything I wanna w/o having to worry about my studies, eat again, slack again, eat again then sleep! OMG I look forward to this kind of life!!! Unproductive yes, but who cares! AHHHHHHHHH 3 more weeks!

No comments: