Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Yo I'm back. Haha. Just have the urge to pen this down.

I remembered my Bro telling me a few weeks or a month ago that the song, Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars had been on the top of the Billboard Charts (or something like that) for months, if not weeks. At first, I don't really understand why 'cos I don't find the song that catchy, as its tune, rhythm and music. And I was always like half asleep or engrossed in reading my lecture notes when this song played on my iTouch. Until a few days back, this song happened to play on my iTouch when I was in the train, staring into the space. For the first time, I listened to it intently, paying attention to the lyrics. And guess what? I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE SONG (or rather the lyrics?)! Okay I know I am very slow, but omg, this song is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ HAHAHA.



Lyrics: http://www.directlyrics.com/bruno-mars-just-the-way-you-are-lyrics.html

Read the lyrics people! I bet if some guy sings this to his girl while proposing, the girl would be dying to say yes la! HAHAHA okay I sound like some 花痴. But don't you think it's very sweet and nice of a girl/guy to say that to you? :DDDD This song kinda makes my day though.

Alright, a super random post. Watched 2 episodes of Glee (5 and 6) back to back. Shiok. But I haven't catch up on the past episodes. AHHHH I love doing all other stuff except studying! Can someone please drag me out to mug in school or some condusive places? Haha.

No comments: