Friday, November 12, 2010

Kinda not used to being at home on a Thursday night. Haha. Had the last fencing training (& last supper) on Monday. I think I kinda miss training. Feels weird not having to workout on Mondays and Thursdays. LOL.

School has been rather hectic since recess week ended. And I got all the quizzes dates and deadlines wrong! To think I happily claimed that all those were due in 2 weeks' time. Imagine I had to study for HE204A quiz, submit both HE202 and HE209 reports in a weeks' time when I had barely started on any. Come to think of this now, I can't really remember how I felt and what I had gone through for the past 2 weeks. It was just busy, so busy that I didn't have the time to practice my new assignment. But I'm very glad that almost everything is over today - HE204A quiz, HE209 quiz, CBC811 quiz, HE202 report, HE209 report and HE209 presentation, though there is still a HE207 assignment. Need to clear it soon so that I can focus on the BIG thing. Yah, the BIG final exam. ): BOO.

Alright, I have signed up for Impresario 2010. I don't know how I should be feeling now. Pretty much decided on the song for the campus audition on 24th Nov. And it's like less than 2 weeks la! Actually, secretly I hope the 24th will come soon as I want it to be over and done with. I'm like rather distracted by it. I have been like spending more time in my bathroom these days! Okay this sounds funny and wrong but I normally practice my do-re-mi while showering! HAHAHAHA. And whenever I feel bored studying, I will start to practice again. So I ended up spending more time to sing than to study! Oh nose. So 24th faster faster come!

Anyway, a big thank you to my very supportive friends (in advance) who are willing to spend one day to hear my atrocious singing and prepare me for the audition despite their busy schedule. And to those who have been giving me encouragement via sms. And to my family who has to put up with the noise pollution I have created at home. Haha.

When someone tells you that you are good in doing that thing, but always not good enough, should you feel happy or sad? Haha hmm.

Ah, sorry that my entries always revolve around my do-re-mi stuff recently. Kinda mundane I know. But still, I am quite thankful for this erm... stable life? LOL. As in nothing too big and exciting for the faint-hearted. Can't believe that there are still backstabbers and "stories fabricators" at their 20 years of age. I mean I thought all these "I-don't-want-to-friend-you" things only happen in pri or sec sch when we were still juvenile? Hmm. Alright, I am in no position to judge but hearing those stuff from my friends made me feel erm... disgusted. Oops, sorry for being extreme. Haha.

Oh yah, I have gotten my driving license for a year already, on 9 Nov! No more P-plate but I guess I will just leave it there. Happy 1 year anniversary, my license! HAHAHA.

Anyway before I go:



My new assignment and my audition song. Seriously, almost 5 months of do-re-mi lessons, I have yet to listen to my singing, except for the studio recording cos Jeff played and analysed our recording individually after the session. Maybe I shouldn't feel so afraid of listening to my voice. (P.S. I don't even dare to watch my HW111 presentation (from last sem) and fencing video!) Why do I have such low confidence of myself?!?! AHHHHH! I must record myself singing one day but get my bro & sis to watch that tape with me. Haha.

No comments: