OKAYYYYYYYY GREAT. Cleared the tagboard. Filtered out those spams. Really getting on my nervesssssss. >:/
Had a recording today! As expected, my rendition of the song sucks. Hahaha. Totally no energy when it got to the chorus. But whatever, the process was fun! Had fun camwhoring and video-ing with Jeff (teacher) and my classmates! Everything is with Pei Seah and I hope she is able to upload them soon. Minus the video on my recording. OMG I totally stood there like a statue while singing; totally LOL. Guess I needa relax my body or something.
YAY I really love my do-re-mi lessons. It's like Sunday is the day of the week I look forward to the most. Not that I am getting better in my do-re-mi, just that I know I am doing something I love. 3 more months to my official/real/proper recording. Kinda look forward but worried, excited yet nervous. For now, I'll just enjoy the process. :DDD
October is certainly not my month. Plagued with illnesses. First, my (top right) wisdom tooth came out! Luckily it doesn't hurt for now, but it is kinda shifting the top row of my teeth! ): ): ): Terrible. I can feel that something's not right when I try to close my mouth, with the top and bottom row of my teeth touching each other. They just don't close as nicely. Bad bad bad. Second, I have sprained the joint of my right jaw (it's near to my right ear). Like WTH! Joint of jaw?!?! LOL. Yes that's the truth for you. I have seen a doctor. Nothing to do with my wisdom tooth. The doctor said that maybe I have bit on something hard or I have constantly opened my mouth too wide (oh no, must be my do-re-mi lessons). I refused to believe it's the latter anyway. Now, the joint hurts (badly) when I chew, yawn, sneeze and open my mouth widely. Damn. Lastly, I have been having diarrhea since Friday. Popped (self-prescribed) pills on Friday and it recovered a little but I can feel that my stomach is still churning. Had dry hor fun at some coffeeshop just now and I immediately you-know-what after that. Virus is still inside my stomach. Gotta eat like plain food from now on and observe what happens. Sigh.
Woah, didn't realize I complained so much. Haha. I'm gonna visit my dentist when Mum is back from Taiwan next weekend. Oh yah, she damn shiok, went to Taiwan with her friends since yesterday. Sis finished her uni course a few weeks ago, in Tioman now since Friday too and will be back tmr. Bro just finished his Promos and kinda taking things slow now. Boohoo, only left me slogging. ): EMO.
School is busy but I am slacking. Kill me please! I know I am kinda distracted by some things and I needa snap out of it. And maybe if I recovered from my illnesses, I will be more focused too?
Alright, before I go, my new task:
THIS IS TOTALLY SO NOT MY STYLE! I only wanna complete a song peacefully. Like I am so conservative in my singing, now you wanna me to do this kind of song? SHOOT ME. Hahaha.
10.10.10, yesterday, technically. Nice date.
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment