Saturday, October 02, 2010

This place is really super deserted and the tagboard is filled with loads of spams. It's really getting on my nerves. I think I'm gonna change to lj or what soon, but whatever, who reads my blog! LOL.

AHHHHHH I am browsing through my photos in FB (okay I have nothing better to do) and I realized that I really really miss Odac! And also my JC and sec sch life.

Sigh I'm getting real emo right now. Uni is nothing but full of awkwardness. Like when you see this (so-called) friend/course mate in school, you don't know whether to say Hi anot. But when you did, you were being ignored. And you have this friend/course mate on FB but you two never seem to talk in school at all, not even a hi or bye. And friendships are built on a hi-bye relationship or I-need-your-textbooks-or-books-to-photocopy or I-need-your-help-on-school-work or I-need-people-for-projects. Sigh miserable. Not saying all of the people I have met are like this la, but really I'm missing out on all the fun people claimed that uni has. But seriously, is there such fun?

EMO again. Haha.

Recently, convos with my friends (like serious htht) always boil down to emo. Is life in uni so miserable? Or is your life as you get older getting getting more and more pathetic? I really miss 我们小时侯有的那种鲁莽和冲动. Responsibility sucks! Hahaha.



Nice song. I wonder why I have not heard it before. Haha.
My next task. Challenging much? Haha screw me!

No comments: