Friday, August 27, 2010

OMG DAMN SAD! School will be starting in 4 days' time. D: D: D: Time really flies and my 4-months holiday is coming to an end!

I think I worked too much already; almost 3 months with ATC at Sembawang Shipyard. But I guess all are worthed it. Met nice Americans and people in the shipyard. Really hope to be able to meet them again. (:


Awesome office guys! (Missing: Rex and Arne)

More on my FB anyway. Actually there're a few more office guys who left before my work ended, so I didn't manage to get a picture with them.

Bascially, my vacation revolves around work, friends and vocal school. No traveling and YOG involvement, which is a bit sad. But I guess it was rather well-spent as I get to experience a whole lot of new stuff. And I think I prefer working to studying, maybe except for the fact that you only get to rest on weekends or sometimes no rest at all. x: Oops, don't hit me people. But exams are really a chore! Well well, the grass is always greener on the other side. Anyway, need to push myself and my GPA up for this coming sem and the rest of the sems! ARGH! JIAYOU!

Alright, I better enjoy my remaining free days before school kicks in. I need a day with myself and my movies/drama online too! Haha.

No comments: