Tuesday, July 27, 2010

NO WONDER MY FACE LOOKS DAMN ROUND NOW.

I have a round face to begin with. But this haircut makes things worse! Haha.

Avoid
Chin length hair with a rounded line that mirrors face's round shape (oh great, my hair now ends at my chin). Center parts tend to accentuate roundness. Also avoid styles with short-short crops (okay I had crop once and I think it looked rather terrible), or straight chopped bangs (greattttt yet again, I have bangs now). Fullness at side of ears also accentuate the round shape (I don't know what 'fullness' refers to, but my hair is not layered now. So I guess it's considered 'fullness'?). A rounded hair cut ending at the chin will certainly add weight to your already round face shape (alright, alright I know). Becasue the widest part of your face is at the cheeks and ears, you need ot avoid having the fullest of the cut here, as it will make your face appear wider.

(Adapted from http://visual-makeover.com/face.htm)

Okay... Need a hair cut or just make my hair grow overnight! Haha.

I have nothing much to do in the office yet again. Feeling rather guilty though. And I need to keep myself awake. Less than 7 hours of slp (seriously I need more than 8!) topped with cough syrup is enough to knock me out right now. I need to do something........

I'm not a big fan of coffee, but the smell of the roasted coffee beans is totally awesome, especially when it is Starbucks's. Hahaha.

Life is good, but can be better if I get enough sleep everyday. I really wish that this vacation never ends...

(P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERRY THE PERCY!)

No comments: