Have been eating well (too well-fed in fact) these days, esp for lunch. I don't know how many kg I have gained but I sure can feel the fats accumulating, esp at the lower part of my body! ): ): ): Bad bad bad. Wanted to go for a swim or jog after work like at least twice a week but lazy. Haha. Working makes me tired almost all the time, though I didn't do much in office. Haha.
I sense danger in my current job as a tutor. Hmm. I don't know how to put it across but I feel that we both have kinda lost it. Not about losing the passion to teach (I still love teaching!), it's just that the feeling my student is giving me - this sick-of-tuition feeling is pretty discouraging. I kinda get affected by it and sometimes, I will wonder if my teaching method sucked and her parents were just wasting money on me. Hmm. Sucky feeling. Wanna do something like prepare lessons and stuff but in the end, I gave up halfway. Argh. Maybe I should return to the twice-a-week lesson plan? Things were good last year...
Vocal lesson starting this Sun (peiyu's birthday!) with weebing. Kinda excited and nervous about it. Think I stressed myself out too much as well. Had a nightmare a few days ago. Dreamt about me attending the first lesson, screwing up every note and pitch whenever I started singing, etc. Kinda horrifying. Hahaha! I know it's a stupid dream la. But I guess I tend to overthink some things. Relax TSG!
I think I have an attitude problem. Shall not elaborate too much here, I don't know who is reading my blog now! But I think I needa open up and be more friendly. I know I am not an anti-social person. I guess I just need more time? :/ Be yourself TSG!
Aiming to sleep by 9.30pm tonight! Needa get to office by 7.30am to call Kyle ('cos it is around 4.30pm his time)! Don't try to stop me, esp you, the Internet! I'm getting out of here, BYEBYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment