Friday, June 04, 2010

Rotting in office big time! LOL. First day of work = half day! Haha. Going home at 12nn later and my in-charge asked me to surf the net till then. Hahaha. Shiok. 'Cos the America clients haven't reach Singapore yet so I have nothing to do! Hehe.

Just got to know that my job is actually a PA to them; do admin stuff like data entry, filing, printing, computing figures etc. Have to deal with Excel, which I am not that familiar with! OMG. Think needa consult my sis asap. LOL. Aside that Excel problem, the real headache is actually working with the Americans. ): You know, my ang moh not very good one, then my communication skills kinda suck. Just now there was this ang moh guy next to me trying to print some stuff in A4 but it came out in A3. I didn't know how to react, like ask him if he needed help or what, blah blah. He seemed irritated with the printer... In the end, I tried to help but I doubt he heard it ('cos I think I was mumbling) or understood what I was trying to say. OMG. Can't imagine me working for those Americans for 2 months. SCAREDDDDDDDDD.

But I think it's a good training la. Think I need to be more vocal. Still, I am scareddddddddd. All alone too. ):

Oh no, the ang moh guy is back beside me. /:

1 hour and 45 minutes moreeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: