Kite flying ytd wasn't that successful but the dinner was great! Talked (or maybe complained, hahaha) about everything including our mums. Haha. Didn't know our mums are actually quite similar in some ways! Kinda my first time to talk that much about my family to my friends. It was fun sharing our experience and all though.
The aftermath of my 1st guitar lesson with Angela. The first three fingertips looked kinda swollen? Kinda memorized the basic chords. But changing from one chord to another like almost instantly is super difficult! Seriously the joints of my fingers are gonna cramp soon. Still, I wanna practice more! I wanna learn how to play a guitarrrrrrrr! Haha. Hope I really mean it this time and this is not short-lived. LOL.
I have kinda realized that studies and results aren't everything in my life. It's only a small, teeny-weeny part of it. There're more things one can achieve in their lives. Things that one can remember in the rest of their lives, things that may or even can change their lives and things that one will not regret not doing when one look back 30 years later. I am kinda embarking on something which I will not reveal yet, until I really make that happen. Haha.
CLL kinda makes me see this fact. No matter how many A or many D+ you get, once you are out of this studying phase, no one will look back and say how well or how bad you have done. You and the rest have to move on. Instead of studying as if you are living in your own world, try to discover yourself at the same time. Find out what you are passionate about. Pursue your dreams. We are so accustomed to studying that our whole lives revolve around books, tests and exams. Enjoy life as a teenager or a young adult for you only live once. You can only be 20 years old once.
Okay, I am not blogging this 'cos I have gotten lousy results last sem and trying to comfort myself or what alright! LOL. (eh GPA maintained but not really a very good news either) Just feel that maybe some people in my life have been overwhelmed by studying that they tend to neglect things and people around them. Kinda saddening to see that.
Argh my parents asking me to sleep. But kinda happy that they are not controlling over our sleeping time that much these days. Hehe. Good night/morning people!
No comments:
Post a Comment