Had fencing training ytd. Sometimes I really hate to fence against Cedric Tan (lol, nvm he will never read my blog). I don't know how to say... It's like he will do everything in slow-motion, trying to let me see what's happening and maybe letting me have the chance to hit him. I know if he is to fence with me normally, I will certainly kana poke for don't know how many times since he has been fencing for nearly 8 years (i think so)? But I don't know leh, by doing this, it leaves me with no chance to 'fence properly'. You see, as an amateur, I fence based on my feelings, not skills. Kinda anyhow react to the situation w/o really planning how to attack or defence. Hmm. So when I am on the piste, I blank out most of the time. Just reacting to whatever that comes to me. Hmm.
Maybe Cedric is right. I have not realize and understand the purpose of the drills we have been practising all along yet. Maybe I have to trust myself to be able to do what I have learnt when on the piste. Maybe just a bit more faith in myself...
A good lesson learnt ytd. I will try to keep that in mind.
Anyway so not used to NOT having a tagboard. Weird. Haha. Tagboard is like the main motivation to make me check my blog everytime I am online. LOL.
Yayness, kite flying at The Barrage with Peiyu, Angela and Meihui later. Dear weather, pls be kind to us okay! Haha.
Happy Vesak Day! I am a devotee alright! Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment