Really felt so 力不从心 today. Maybe partly 'cos of my cough? Sigh. Have been sick since end of Dec last year. Sore throat, flu and cough. Though the sore throat is gone now, I'm still haunted by the other two. I'm so gonna cough out my lungs like real soon. ): Bad bad bad. I've almost finished a bottle of cough syrup but only got a little better. Can anyone tell me what else can I do? D:
Been driving to school lately. Only for this week though as I only need to attend lectures for at most 2-3 hours as tutorials are only starting next week. But the more I drive, the more flaws I see in myself. Sigh. I have like told myself not to do this, not to do that already, but still I committed the same mistakes time and again. Sigh. Same goes for my fencing. I have been reminding myself of the stuff to take note but I just don't get things right. Wrongs and only more wrongs. The fighting spirit inside me diminishes each time I play on the piece. I really don't know how to improve and all. Maybe I'm not putting enough effort? Maybe all the advices the seniors and friends had given me went in from one ear and came out from the other? Or purely 'cos I just lack of the talent? Sigh, I don't know.
So screwed today. It's like my brain doesn't want to listen to my heart, then my right hand doesn't want to listen to my left hand, my right leg doesn't want to listen to my left leg, blah blah blah. Probably stress is setting in.
Needa get a hold of myself man. Hopefully I can adapt to the hectic school life (like all over again) soon. I need to settle myself down quickly and start thinking positively. Yes, TSG, look on the bright side. Leave all the whining and complaining behind and start afresh! (I gotta believe so...)
No comments:
Post a Comment