Yesterday saw Cindy, Joozhi, Mel and me at Somerset 313. We shopped for *ahems* and our stuff as well. Bought a dress from F21 (at only $25.. hehe) and a necklace from New Look (at only $9.90 after discount). Okay, me cheapo but a happy cheapo! Super satisfied with our loots. Teehee. Really love going out with the girls. Feel so at ease with them. (: (: (:
Just now, I probably had this sense of achievement after the 2-hour tuition session with my tutees, caught up with Adeline, Peiyu and Shinhua, had Udders ice cream at Westmall, bought and finished reading Seventeen mag. Like a lot of things done in two-third of a day. Celebrated Ade's birthday in advance. Mini and random celebration. Hope she likes the cake, birthday hat and roses!
My ChocMarsh waffle (:
Peipei camera-shy! HAHAHA.
The birthday girl!
Anyway, I really love Seventeen mag to bits! It is really entertaining and informative every issue. It makes me (kinda) venture into the world of make-ups (though I didn't really apply) and fashion (but me no fashionista, just like to look-see-look-see). I'm like rather tempted to try out some eye make-ups but I kinda predicted the outcome: screwed like duh. Anyway, having make-up on really makes a big difference. Like you'll be like glowing (healthily) if you had your blushes on, your eyes will be enlarged (to the right size) and have more 神 if you apply your eyeliners and mascaras correctly, etc. Even applying a thin layer lipstick/lip gloss will make you more radiant. Really wanna learn and pick up the right make-up tips. I guess it will come in handy in the future. (PS. I'm not turning vain, really! Just feel that girls should at least know these essentials and basics...)
Found a picture of my pixie cut with Joozhi (aka BANANA). So funny. Kinda like and dislike it. Like the front view but not side view of it. LOL. Think I'm gonna leave my hair the way it is now, or at least until after CNY.
Please ignore my retarded expression!! LOL.
Till then!
No comments:
Post a Comment