Saturday, January 30, 2010



OMG OMG OMG! It's tmr!!! (: (: (: Can't contain my excitement seriously. Haha. Banana and I have kinda been waiting for this day since last year. Hope it will be a blast! :D :D :D

This weekend is a busy one. Saturday afternoon going to Celmenti Stadium to support the others at the Novices. After which, Joozhi and I will go off in the evening to SIS for Amei's concert. Hehe. Sunday late morning will be our Novices. Didn't plan to win or what, just hope that the $$ I've paid will be worthwhile. Cannot so fast out lah. LOL. After which, needa go back to Woodlands and meet Close Friends in the evening. Going to Mad Jack to celebrate Wensee (da jie!)'s belated 20th! HOHO. Booked table for 13 of us. So happy. Attendance has been really great for CF meet-ups. (:

Busy busy but happy happy! HAHA.

Anyway had lunch with Cindy, Joozhi, Meihui, Salima and Yumin at The Quad. I caught a Mario using $2 at some machine there. Joozhi got her Domokun too. Hehe. Lazy to upload pics. Maybe can refer to Joozhi's blog provided she uploads them. Haha. And Cindy was like right beside Weiqi (from MLB) on the squeezy NTU Shuttle Bus. Damn shiok, I think like less than 20cm away right? Haha, never help me take autograph. LOL. But I saw Nat (from Project Superstar) on the MRT Platform.. Haha. Whateverrrrrrrr. Going gaga over stars.

Ahhhhh really can't wait for tmr!

Anyway, ALL THE BEST FOR THOSE FENCING NOVICES! Must must must make your money worth it okay!


No comments: