Monday, March 08, 2010

I can't believe I'm reviving my blog now after it has turned stale for one month. LOL. Anyway, am having recess week now but it's like totally not a recess week for me. ): BOO. I'm literally mugging everyday since Mon! Lagging behind for practically every module. ): But still, I don't think I will be able to catch up. Sigh. There are still 2 upcoming tests, 1 assignment, 2 reports and 1 freaking oral presentation to be completed. Plus the weekly tutorials... Sigh, I really need to be more hardworking. I really can't stand myself for accumulating everything till the eleventh hour and I don't know why I like to do that despite telling myself otherwise ever since the start of the sem. Sigh.

Nevertheless, this recess week is not entirely a muggish one for me. Had a late night K session with my sis, his bf & his bf's relatives on Mon. Then K again with weebing and weihe on Thu night, from 7pm-2.30am (I left at ard 12am). And it's only for $8 plus $6 for food! Damn shiok. Then yesterday had dinner at V8 with ade, huimin, limin, doris, huiling, kailiang, weebing and weihe then most of us went to settlers till around 1am. Really enjoyed myself with my ex-colleagues. Those prudential days will continue to linger in my mind like ten years down the road la. (: Really glad to have known my colleagues during my work (you all know who you are, hoho).

I need to be more efficient. Though I am rather motivated to study, my study method is way too ineffective I think. Hmm anyone has good studying methods to recommend/suggest? Hmm.

Gotta get back to mugging. Sink into the world of tbs and notes! LOL. BYE!

No comments: