Saturday, January 02, 2010

HAPPY 2010!

Woah, time really flies. Just got home two hours ago from Khaiting's place. Countdown-ed with Bro at Sembawang (fireworks!) before heading to Khaiting's. Slept over at her house (like last year's countdown and it was still fresh in my mind though!) and talked throughout the night. Accompanied by snacks & drinks. More htht and gossips. (:

Haven't really thought about my new year's resolutions though. But one thing for sure is to get wayyyyyy better grades in Sem 2. Must really buck up and salvage my sucky 3.4 now. Sigh. It's always easy to say I wanna work hard, buck up and all lah but when it comes to really doing & achieving it, it's totally another thing. Sigh sigh. I'm really envious of people who scored well last Sem (like our very own Peipei). Sometimes I wonder if I'm in the right course. Maybe if I went ahead with what I've thought through after knowing that my NUS Biz interview had failed, things might be different or even better now? Really hated myself for being indecisive and anyhow with my choices, and putting my future at stake. Sigh.

Never mind for all the emo emo stuff. Forget all the bad in 2009 and do more good in 2010! JIAYOU TSG, you can do it! After the htht session with the girls ytd night, really felt that my 19 years of life has been rather smooth sailing and not as happening as them? Not that I wanna my life to be so spiced up and all lah, but I guess I needa grow and act like an adult. I don't know lah, just feel that my personality has kinda changed since Secondary school? Probably people are more self conscious when they get older. I must learn how to leave my comfort zone man.

Alright, so much for the first post of the year! Wish you all (my readers, if there's any) a blessed new year ahead! (: (Eek, I hate the big, fat and obnoxious TWO in my age! Lol.)

No comments: