I really appreciate it when someone try to get back the connection between two people personally. Not by an email or a text which do not have this 'human touch' in them. Even a short phone call to ask about you means a lot of things. But I think I was a little taken aback then that I responded coldly? I didn't mean that anyway. Hope we can catch up sometime soon. (:
Sometimes visual cues do tell a lot. Especially when you are a sensitive one. And I think that particular section of Seventeen mag is a good wake up call for me. But it really feels like it happened so, so long ago...
Driving is fun, but the responsibility that comes with it is huge. That was the first thing I felt when I drove my family from Jurong to home last Tuesday.
Anyway, my cousin is born yesterday on 23 Nov 2009! Baby boy. (: Haven't seen him yet. It's time to go to my Grandma's after HE103 paper. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment