Alright, you may say that I'm on hiatus. Finals are nearing and I'm so looking forward to the end of it. Can't believe Year 1 Sem 1 is coming to an end in just a blink. I can still remember myself thinking if I can make it to the Uni some years ago. And I'm now actually in it and completed like one-eighth of the journey. Look how time flies.
It isn't shocking to see that the relationship between people can be that vulnerable. But I'm just disappointed and scared at the same time. Maybe things aren't as bad as I've thought? I really hope I can drill some sense into them. But who the hell I am to talk when I am barely 20? Sigh. I've teared and now I'm praying hard and keeping my fingers crossed.
Right. Life is really a bore. I can foresee myself wasting my 1-month's break to rot and stone and pebble at home. Sigh..........
No comments:
Post a Comment