Monday, September 21, 2009

SIGH, everything is pouring over me now.

Having a hard time coping now, for tutorials, presentations and tests are coming up to me all at once these few weeks. MB103 is the worst of all for we only had 1 week to prepare and the stuff we have to cover is really a lot harder than the previous one. And the best thing is I had to present this time round. ): ): ): The content of the slides is not really settled yet, which means we can't do our script now, which means we can't practice our scripts till Tuesday and damn it, the presentation is on Wednesday itself. OMG OMG. Felt super unprepared. *cries and pulls hair* Really don't know how but I feel uneasy now.

And I don't really need any entertainment or something to de-stress right now. What I need is understanding and support. But I don't seem to get them from people (not talking about family) around me. Sigh, disappointed. I guess I have to pull it through myself. Hang on till the recess week, TSG!

No comments: