I slept for like 12 hours today. Totally shiok! (: (: (:
Finally, the MB103 presentation was OVER. Yes, O-V-E-R! A lot of last minute work, and the content of our presentation wasn't up to Family Man's expectation. Neither did the previous 2 groups. But he commented that we did better as compared to the 2 (haha), but wasn't strong. Disappointing, but definitely relieved.
Had driving lesson on last Tuesday and was super disappointed with myself. First time I mount kerb when doing S-course and I couldn't do vertical parking at one go. WTH. Is like my TP test is coming and I'm like getting lousier? OMG. Very disappointed and scared that I almost cried after the lesson ended. Think must really buck up and be positive for my 2nd last lesson tmr. JIAYOU!
Anyway, Angela, Jessica and I went to Kbox at Jurong Safra last Monday. The system is damn cool can. Touch screen one.. Super high tech. Lol. Wasn't very keen on going at first due to my heavy workload on hand but I guess it was worthed it. I really enjoyed watching and listening to the 2 of them sing, esp the oldies. And surprisingly, I know how to sing, the chorus part only though! The session was greattttttt. (: But the only frustrating thing was that we paid $25 for a 3-hour session! WTH right. A lesson learnt, and we will never go Kbox on a public holiday. Some pictures taken (we were never camwhores, lol):
Ah, I needa get a camera like soon. Sis spoilt the Olympus one la. ): Haha.
Decided to skip HW101 lecture. Lol. Slacking at home and eating fruits now like nobody's business. Haha. Later gonna go back school for fencing in the late afternoon. Kinda anticipating it. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment