I'm soooooooo glad that I've managed to complete my HW101 assignment 1 after battling with it for 2 days. This is what you get when your command of the language isn't that good. Nevertheless, YAYNESS! Finished HE103 tutorial too! *pats my shoulders* (: (: (: But I forgo Kbox with Jessica and Katherine today. Sigh. See, opportunity cost in action again.
In the end, neither Wanqing, Zhiyan nor I went for the triathlon. Wanqing had a high fever a few days before the race and my sprained left foot has yet to recover. Don't know if they have something to do with the 7th month. x: Anyway, Zhiyan went down to take a look (to support her MJL to be exact, lol) and said it looked fun! LOL. I definitely wanna try again next year!
Yay, finally going to drive again tmr. Had to cancel last Fri's lesson due to my bandaged foot. ): Luckily I've managed to secure a slot at 4pm tmr. And I'm really hoping I can pass my TP on xx/xx/09. Don't ask me the date cos I don't wanna fail (some myth told by my Sis)! Dad drove me to school last Fri. Totally awesome can! Can't wait to drive to school for Fri's lesson (4.30pm-6pm ONLY!!!) so no more squeezing of buses and trains during the peak hour! (:
I wanna meet up with very-very-long-time-no-see friends, but I scared of awkwardness... LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment