I think I'm really a mean and nasty person. I had to say something unpleasant to end off the conversation with my sis almost every time. ): I didn't mean to and didn't feel that way actually, but those words just came out of my mouth. They were unstoppable. I don't know why I did that on purpose. To disguise myself? To hide my real intention of being concern? Or just merely to act tough in front them? Sigh. Sometimes, I really wish I wasn't so mean (verbally) towards my family, esp my mum and sis. And I wish I could take back those hurtful words I spit out.
I am rather deprived recently. Only turning to electronic devices and maybe sports for entertainment. Look what university life does to people. And damn those who said that Uni is nothing compared to JC! I NEED MY LIFE BACK (and that involves a lot of opportunity costs...) !
No comments:
Post a Comment