HOHO back again. (:
Work is starting to creep in. But I think my workload is nothing compared to others, esp the engine people. Anyway, JIAYOU TO EVERYONE OUT THERE, you are not alone okay!
Some random things that happened this week:
Crashed NUS with Adeline on Monday, and we started to appreciate the goods of NTU. Well, except the ATs part (HAHAHA). But who knows, maybe I'll have Peiyu coming over and complaining how bad NTU is. The beauty lies in the eye of the "bee-holder"!
Met up with Pru people in NTU for lunch at Mac. Wanted to go Hall 13 but rained super heavily. I think NTU almost flooded. Was like drenched when I alighted the bus.
Malay lesson is getting more interesting! (: Honestly-speaking, I didn't like the teacher at first. But Tues's lesson made my perception changed. Formed groups of 3 and had dictation. Our group consisted of all Year 1 students, Debbie and Weebing. We didn't do as well, like duh, but we really enjoyed ourselves. (:
Katherine came over to join Meihui and me for lunch for a short while. On that fateful day, I sprained my left foot while walking down the stairs! ): Damn. I was like trying to take my phone out of my bag while walking, and telling myself, "Be careful." And then, I didn't land properly on the last step. There goes my left foot, and fencing training and inline skating. BOO. ):
Bob's officially down on Fri. Went to ShirleyMah to cut my pixie before heading to school for discussion and lesson. Didn't want to cut in the first place as Wanqing's hairstylist was busy. But I thought that since I came all the way down, why not? So called Wanqing blah blah and waited for 15 min before a guy attended to me. I was rather satisfied with the results, but the guy said that it would be better if I coloured my hair. Hmm. Never mind, shall insist on my stand. (:
Today went to collect the Tri-factor racepack with Zhiyan. Didn't meet up with Wanqing. Anyway, I was kinda looking forward to the race on next Sunday. (: Hope my foot recovers and nothing goes wrong then. (:
Hmm that's all. Just some weekly rumblings.
Sometimes, I won't feel good being constantly verbally abused by your friends. Like suan-ing and "bullying" me together so as to create some topic for us to talk about? And sometimes, some small actions hurt me thoroughly. Then I guess in the first place, I shouldn't have used or even touched your things. I really wonder if you did that to your other friends because this is you, or is it only to me? Sigh. I'm afraid. I am only pretending to be nonchalant.
Anyway, my sis is attending her friend's 21st now. Don't know her how-many times already. Guess in 2 year's time, it'll be my turn. And I foresee some big holes in my pocket. Lol. Ah! Back to work, back to work! I need some motivation and psycho-ing. MUGGING CAN BE FUN, MUGGING IS FUN! *chant chant chant*
No comments:
Post a Comment