I'VE FAILED. I'VE FAILED. I'VE FAILED!!!
Omg, this is like the worst day of 2009 can. Totally sad and disappointed with myself. Of all circuit courses, I've to fail my TP Test at DIRECTIONAL CHANGE. WTH. I strike kerb twice. 20 points and proof, everything was gone. I totally broke down after I asked the tester if I had failed the test, like sobbing all the way till the test ended. Sigh. To make things worse, I got a relatively easy route, Route 2. And the tester was like telling me my parallel parking & lane-changing were good, and I did well on the road. And during the de-brief, he told me that my main weakness is nervousness. WTH WTH WTH. I've only like accumulated 8 points, failing to check safety for vertical parking and near some CCK road. I'm not here to boast how well I can drive, but how 不甘愿 I felt to actually fail myself at the directional change!!! Sigh. No choice. Gonna retake in early November. Sigh sigh sigh. I really wish that all these were just a nightmare.
I needa get over it, like soon.
Recess week is here. Nothing much to rejoice about. Not much work for Economics students but we have got lots to revise and catch up. It's Wednesday today and I've barely started on anything. And my mood's totally screwed today. ): ): ):
No comments:
Post a Comment