Sigh, why I keep seeing the dark side of S'poreans nowadays?
I just finished my Driving Lesson 7 at BBDC this morning.
Boarded bus 187 to get home.
The bus was very empty, with less than 10 passengers on board.
I walked to the back and looked for a seat.
There, I saw a black Nokia phone lying motionless (DUH) on one of the seats.
I was taken aback, must be some careless person.
I took a seat behind where the phone was lying on.
Then I began thinking of how to deal with it.
A. Pass it to the bus driver?
B. Search for "Home", "Dad" or "Mum" in the contacts and call to inform them about this?
('cause when I was in Sec 1 or 2, I dropped my phone on the side of the road while alighting from my Dad's car. Then this really, really nice Hillview student picked it up and called my Dad. He/She told my Dad that he/she has found my phone and would deposit in Hillview Sec Sch for me to collect. OMG, and I really managed to get it back! Thank goodness. I think that phone was 2 weeks' old only then.)
C. Leave it there?
(This idea was quickly aborted 'cause I feel guilty knowing that there is this poor phone lying there w/o its owner for like the whole of my journey from Bukit Gombak to Marsiling)
Okay, so I think I took about 10 sec to decide on A.
As I was about to take the phone to the bus driver, an AUNTIE, who was 2 seats away to the left of the phone, kinda saw it and her eyes literally sparkled (no kidding, really like WOAH).
WITHOUT HESITATION, she shifted her butt from that seat to the one with the phone on it!
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!
Then she used her butt again to sweep the phone to the seat inside! (OMG)
And she pretended nothing happened!
THIS IS THEFT MAN!
One part of me was feeling super duper frustrated, and the other part was feeling guilty; for not taking action faster and letting this evil woman had her way.
She was sitting in front of me all the way to Marsiling but I dared not confront her.
I bet she would deny seeing the phone or even claim that the phone was hers la.
This is so so so so *&!$#!*&!^$&@
Can see that she was afraid of something as throughout the whole journey she was like glancing at me or what.
Feeling guilty uh? Then don't take it in the first place la!
May bad bad bad karma falls on you for taking away something that is not yours!
RAWRRRRRRRRRR!
Sian why can't happier things happen to or around me? Lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment