I don't understand why kids nowadays are so rude.
First scenerio
That little girl (probably P4 or P5) was sitting with her mum and dad on one extreme end of the row of seats on the train, while my Sis, Bro and I were on the other end.
There was one really obese man boarded the train and sat in the middle.
After a few stops, he stood up, walking to the door.
As he was walking, the girl commented (VERY loudly), "Wah, Mummy, do you know that he has taken such a big space?"
LIKE TOTALLY WTFFFFFFFFF!?!?!
How considerate she was!
There is nothing wrong being a tag big-size and the man didn't harm her in any way what?
WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HER??
And I think her parents actually didn't do anything about it; no words of reprimand, nothing.
If she was my kid, I'll be so disgraced to be with her la.
Second scenerio
While my family and I were walking towards the MRT Station after dinner at Jurong East, 2 girls (teenagers, probably Sec 1) approached me.
One was in green tee and FBT shorts, the other was in black tee and FBT shorts WITH VERY THICK MAKEUP (typical Ah-Lian look).
Girl in green: (asked politely) Hello, may I know where is Jurong Point?
Me: (thought for a while) Jurong Point? It is in Boon Lay.
Girl in green: (still rather polite) But Jurong Point leh, it is in Jurong.
Me: (still insisted on my stand) No, it is in Boon Lay.
Girl in black: (looking irritated) Never mind.
The tone she used was as if I was crapping/talking rubbish and she just wanted to end off our conversation.
Even the girl in green looked shocked and almost wanted to apologise, according to my Sis.
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF?!?!
HELLO?!
Does it mean that JURONG POINT must be in JURONG?!
Then SUN PLAZA is in the SUN isit?!?
MARSILING people (like me) live in MARS uh?!?!
Don't believe me then don't ask in the first place la.
Totally felt like slapping that Ah-Lian can.
Can't be bothered with her so I walked away.
Should have anyhow pointed to a place and let them (or only that Ah-Lian) die of fatigue while walking around JURONG to find JURONG POINT.
I think in the end the Ah-Lian managed to text her friend to find out where exactly JP is, and they quickly walked past me to the MRT Station.
Feeling guilty and ashamed to face me uh? WHATEVER.
Tsk. Cannot stand these kids nowadays.
Yay, I'm out of job now.
Hooray to more freedom and less stress. (:
Boo to less moolah and not seeing my colleagues that often. ):
I wanna watch 1408 and Number 23 (online) but I am really scared and paranoid.
I can't watch horror or thriller la. ): ): ):
No comments:
Post a Comment