Thursday, June 25, 2009

SIGH The ugly side of me surfaced today!
I flared up at my dearest colleagues. ): ): ):
I think I really shocked them or something.
First they asked me not to go office that early, so I had decided to join them for dinner before leaving at around 6.45pm cos I had tuition at 7.30pm at Sembawang.
So called them at around 5pm, settled some things at Yishun before heading to Newton.
There, they made me waited for 40 minutes all they way till 6.20pm or so.
GREAT.
How can I fly to the place and gobble my dinner within 20 minutes?
And the first thing they saw me was to say "HI!" happily.
Sian, then I totally flared up and showed my black face and told them straight in their faces that, "I AM ANGRY NOW."
I really kept telling myself to calm down and all and not to confront them cos we are really close to each other, but I guess I just couldn't contain my anger.
Sigh, must really apologise for showing my attutide but you know, you'll need both hands to clap.

Alright, anger management TSG!

This week is gonna be very hectic for me, as in, really very.
Rushing from one end of S'pore to the other, from waking up at 7.30am in the morning and getting home at around 10pm at night.
AYG duties with Minshan and Mrs Wai, tuition, driving lessons, Gen Acts orientation activities and camp, birthday parties and celebrations, gatherings here and there; everything back-to-back.
So many things happening at the same time, and the saddest thing is that I have to sacrifice some of them.
Really felt bad and unhappy about that.
Angry with myself as well for not doing some things earlier when I had so much time then.
Felt so incompetent for not being able to finish what I wanted to do and find the materials I needed to complete the tasks.
I really hate being so inefficient, clueless and helpless. Yikes.

Think I'm in a rather vulnerable state now, so try try try not to provoke me okay.
You'll (and I'll) will never know what'll happen to me the next time; maybe not just flaring up at people, maybe I'll start eating and chewing people. Hahaha.

Anyway googled "handmade birthday cards" and found many many nice ones.
Really talented and resourceful people la, I hope I can be like them. :/
And I'm glad that my tuition kid Sherry likes the pencil case I bought for her (her 12nd birthday today)!
To put it in a nice way: I've my ways to keep my students going!
Or rather: I know how to bribe my students to make them listen to me during lessons! HOHO.

I wanna watch "The Taking of Phlem 123" and maybe "Transformers 2" on the big screen!

Okay till then!

No comments: