Thursday, July 16, 2009

Looks like I've been abandoning my blog.
Many things have been going on these few weeks, so many that I can hardly keep track of them anymore.

Recently, Granny has been admitted to hospital.
There are stones in her gall I think.
Had done an operation today, but I don't really know the details.
Only 8 registered people are allowed to visit her due to H1N1 thing. ): ): ):
Really hope Granny can get well soon!

Tried to apply for Student Concession Card with Adeline and Peiyu yesterday but sadly, there is no record of me in their system.
Don't know isit SMRT's or NTU's err.

A bit of headache over my driving lessons as I can't book my Practical Test yet!
Should have listened to my ex-instructor's advice to take my FTT asap then.
Now gonna wait till 28 Jul (hopefully I will pass FTT then), wait again till 31 Jul for me to matriculate my timetable and then decide when to take my remaining lessons.
Really hope my timetable's not gonna be that packed and my lessons're not gonna end that late.
Anyway, really enjoyed my driving lessons as my group instructors are really friendly and nice!
Seriously, I don't mind having consecutive lessons in a week with them (yes, I actually do have 4 lessons straight from 27 Jul-30 Jul. hehe).

Have been catching up with some of my colleagues and some of Close Friends and meeting up with some of SIMBA lately.
However, I have been missing out on MADGANG, 17/07, 4E2, Odac West, Odac, other Close Friends and some other good friends (woah, I didn't know there're this many!).
Guess I needa do something about it la.
I need to be more organised and have more initiative. /:

It feels like I have lots to do, but not that much afterall.
Don't know why I just like to keep myself busy, always thinking or planning to do this or that.
But somehow at the end of the day, nothing much has been accomplished. Haha.
Guess just have to let things fall into place naturally.

My tuition kid sms-ed me this afternoon, telling me that she had fever yesterday (but subsided today), was given 3 days MC, a doctor telling her she had 60% of the chances of getting H1N1 and she had ran out of masks at home.
And later this evening, I'm going over to have tuition with her. o.O
Her parents didn't say anything about not letting me go over or what la.
How? How?
I still wanna go out on Thurs and Fri okay!

No comments: