Had been chionging Boys Before Flowers (it is damn nice and addictive I swear!), going for 3 driving lessons so far (rather fun I think and I think I'm gonna go onto the main road soon - yay or not?), exercising (a bit of jogging as well but nothing beats swimming, really) and just doing random things like reading magazines, watching tv, etc at home.
Really loving this kind of life - peaceful and slow, but it lacks fulfillment and meaning la.
However, I feel that slowing down my pace and taking my time to do a few things in one day can result in a more comfortable sleep throughout the night (I slept for 12 hours today!).
When you are busy chionging for this and that in the day, your brain keeps working and working and working.
Though at night you are really tired and all, you just can't go to sleep that easily 'cause you are used to keeping yourself busy in the day and your mind just can't stop working all of the sudden.
In actuality, you feel lerthagic, you yearn for a good sleep, but you can't do it without some tossing and turning in bed for hours; this is really scary.
I had experienced it a number of times this year, and had to swallow down pills of flu medicine to make me drowsy, bad bad bad I know.
Maybe it is all in the mind, just some psychology problem, I don't know.
Whatever it is, I somehow really hope that 19th June is like tomorrow and I can focus on helping out Mrs Wai with the Asian Youth Games till 8 Jul, learning my driving and relaxing myself at home before uni starts. (: (: (: (Though it sucks not to be earning any moolah and not seeing my colleagues!)
Anyway, went for Sundown Marathon volunteer with ODAC people on Sat evening.
The entire event, with a bit of screwing up at the beginning, was rather okay.
Security was really tiring as the shift 1 people (Wanqing, Zhiyan, some other people and I) were on duty from 7pm-2am.
The job scope was very dry as well.
But the Exco people were okay la, they tried talking to me, offering me chairs and drinks, etc.
And the real security uncle (as in he was really hired as a security personnal for the event) said that I was very good and helpful!
Hoho, maybe I should change my job uh? Lol.
Anyway, the best part of my job was to sleep at some small pavillion with Huiwen, Wanqing and Yunlin from 5am-ish to 7am-ish when we were supposed to be doing our duty! LOL.
I'm really amazed by the participants, no matter which category they participated.
For all those who had completed the race, congrats for achieving your goals; everything had paid off.
Also, for those who gave up running the ultramarathon after 42km, I must say I'm proud of them for making this decision; at least they know their limits and that life is much more important than the race.
Security group! But the head was not even inside la; he took the photo for us. Lol.
After the event ended, I got home to bathe and met up with ODAC West at JP.
Kat, Meihui, Wanqing, Rongjie, Weicheng and I went to Ding Tai Fong for lunch.
Though the time spent was short, we had a great time catching up and all.
After which, Kat, Rongjie and Weicheng left whereas the rest just walked around.
Meihui bought her shoes and we bought more food and drinks for ourselves. Haha.
Then I left for tuition at 4pm.
Really hope to meet up with Odac West more often, with more people, before uni starts and the girls are gonna be busy with school and guys with NS.
Hmm, that's all folks.
Gonna cont' with Boys Over Flowers. (:
No more G, no more bad K then.

No comments:
Post a Comment